Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rome





Well we made it to Rome. We are on the final leg of our journey and we might be ok with that. Not sure I am ready to get back to the daily grind but I would hate to miss all of fair week. Went and saw the Coloseum. Was very cool have no idea how they build that when they did. We are staging tonight. We came back early to blog and have map out the vision quest to the Vatican tomorrow. I even got a brochure today about becoming a Catholic. Don't know if that is going to happen though. I also have a TV so I am stoked the only english channel I have found is MTV and I am not impressed with Jersey Shore. Not sure why people watch it but o well. A big plus is the shower here has the most water pressure of any we have encountered on the trip. If you are staying somewhere with a shared bathroom make sure to lock the door. Some young lady opened the door on me and not sure what she said but I could tell she was not happy in what ever language she was speaking. If I get to kiss the popes ring tomorrow that will be the highlight of the trip.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're having fun and will be back in time for fair week!

    (Not glad you don't like the Jersey Shore.)

    ReplyDelete