Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Interlaken







It is beautiful here, once again though, I am not sure if I can upload pictures. I wish I could. We rented bikes again and rode them around the area. The mountains are all around us and so are glacial rivers. We are going to go white water rafting in a little while. There are people parasailing, skydiving, rock climbing, hiking, mountain biking, and even swimming, but I think the water is freezing. Everyone here keeps talking about how hot it is. It feels like a great day to me, about 80 or so. No humidity. Tomorrow we are headed on the train to Cinque Terre. I have a feeling the scenery there is going to be just as amazing as it is here. Once again we will be along the Med. coast when we arrive. I can not get our pictures up right now, but I might come back later if I have time with the camera cord....

No comments:

Post a Comment