Friday, July 9, 2010

Madrid (Kyle)


Fish or octopus anyone?

The beer and vino is starting to flow!

This is some strange bread, poached egg and sardine combo... they had all kinds of interesting food combos in the market we went to. I didn´t try this one though...

Olives and Sangria, the lunch of champions. (Abby)


Second day in madrid. Having a ball, can´t believe how good looking spanish women are. Feel like I am back in the army with the amazingly close living quarters. Love how they drive here, everyone uses the horn and tailgates. 40% of traffic is motocycles and scooters. Have yet to see an accident. My favorite game to play is who speaks English. I am doing pretty well but a couple of blonde people have tripped me up. Every place we go has our music playing. Its like Z107 black eyed peas, dido, lady A. Very strange also went to a caberet so got to see some scantily clad women. Great trip so only looks to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment